Update on COVID-19
Urban Health Solutions Information about COVID 19
Hours of Operation
UHS is open to emergencies only during this time, please call the office first and speak to your provider.
If you have a cough, fever, and chest pain, stay home, and leave a message for your provider. He/She will call you ASAP.
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency
Provider Schedule and Medical Coverage
Your provider will be available by phone Monday – Friday from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Dr. Jones is on call after hours and weekends for medical issues that cannot wait for the next business day. If you have an emergency after hours, please call 911.
Yvonne Jones, RN, is on call for urgent but not emergency medical issues after hours and will return your call within 2-3 hrs.
Dial the main number to leave her a message.
Testing Sites for COVID 19
- 201 King of Prussia Road
(North Parking Lot, Radnor (across from the Radnor train station)
- 4122 Market St. Parking Lot
(West Philadelphia Formerly referred to as 4040 Market St.)
- Vibe 1217 S. Broad Street Must call for an appointment
Local and Federal websites
- Sites are open Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Residents can pick up one box per household. Supplies will last up to five days.
- Residents do not need to present an ID or proof of income for eligibility.
- Go to the website below and enter your zip code for your nearest location
Urban Health Solutions, Inc.
1408 S. Broad Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146